October 28, 2009

Music

I want to share with you one of my passions: Music. I spent half of my free time listening to music, or downloading music, or reading gossip about musicians.
I believe that i share this passion with many of my friends, and most probably with complete strangers. So if you are one of them my list of favorite music-connected sites, and blogs, would be interesting for you. :)
1. Well, everybody knows Data, but ...
2. The next one is a blog that I visit every day : Ali's blog .. its simply amazing
3. If you are interested also in bulgarian songs, and some very cool facts and discussions, you can look at : G'fan's Blog :)
it's pretty cool
4. Well, those are my favorite ones :))

P.S. however, I'll give you one last one .. its not music, but its worth checking it out :P

Hope you enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment